||[03 Jun 2004|10:48pm]
i totally spewed all over after graduation. everywhere
|we're always searching for whats wrong
||[31 Mar 2004|03:23am]
Free Account Edition
User Number: 783287
Number of Posts: 155
|Strengths: liver of Steel, sense of adventure.
|Weaknesses: aloof a lot of the time, competitive, smokes, foreign girls, my livejournal layout.
|Special Skills: insomnia, quoting really good movies.
|Weapons: a bible, beer.
|who would you fight: bruce lee, chuck palahniuk, micheal jackson, bush.
Make your own LiveJournal Trading Card!
Brought to you by crossfire
||[16 Mar 2004|10:42pm]
(_) I've never been drunk
(x) I've never smoked pot
(_) I've never kissed a member of the opposite sex
(_) I've never kissed a member of the same sex
(_) I've never crashed a friend's car
(x) I?ve never been to Japan
(_) I?ve never rode in a taxi
(x) I've never had anal sex
(_) I've never had sex
(x) I've never had sex in public
(_) I've never been dumped
(x) I've never shoplifted
(x) I've never been fired
(_) I've never been in a fist fight
(x) I've never had a threesome
(_) I've never snuck out of my parents' house
(x) I've never been tied up (sexually)
(x) I've never been caught masturbating
(_) I've never pissed on myself
(x) I've never had sex with a member of the same sex
(_) I've never been arrested
(_) I've never made out with a stranger
(x) I've never stolen something from my job
(x) I've never celebrated new years in the square
(_) I've never gone on a blind date
(_) I've never lied to a friend
(x) I've never had a crush on a teacher
(x) I've never celebrated Mardi Gras in New Orleans
(x) I've never been to Europe
(_) I've never skipped school
(x) I've never slept with a co-worker
(x) I've never been to South America
(_) I've never liked onions
(x) I've never done mushrooms
(x) I've never had sex on a beach
(x) I've never had sex with someone the first day I met them
(x) I have never cut myself on purpose
(x) I have never had sex at the office
(x) I have never gotten married
(x) I have never gotten divorced
(x) I have never had children
||[10 Mar 2004|10:18pm]
so they offered kids that were tramatized by the sexual assault consolation in the guidance office with the counslers and social workers. i ended up going during my second period class. i said i couldn't trust the school's teachers anymore.
needless to say I went from class to the guidance office for like five minutes then spent the rest of second period in the cafeteria.
a strip club having a midgit pornstar come to it this weekend. i wanna get a picture with her just so i can have a picture in my wallet of me with a midgit pornstar.
|i sure hope your not as boring as this
||[18 Feb 2004|10:46pm]
i should update this for real
went to imarobot/killhannah/the sounds last night with lisa. is was fun, we made up emo poetry on the multipule train rides. we got to the show, smoked some cigarettes outside while waiting in line. talked to some metal kid for a while. alicia walked by along with one of lisa's friends, erik?, whatever i plead the fizif. imarobot was like MSI on crack. the lead singer looked like he was on blow and spasmed like he going into a fucking seizure. kill hannah went on and i just moshed around with kim and lisa. had some more cigarettes and left for home.
party on friday.
electroclash party saturday.
last friday party, saturday mbd i missed, sunday hung out with ben, jamie, shawna, wes, and jon.
||[15 Feb 2004|12:43am]
i didn't feel like taking my own picture.
happy birthday to me.
|fuck you wheaton
||[19 Jan 2004|12:28am]
you cannot serve alcohol and then ban smoking
you cannot host a hardcore show and not expect moshing
your fucking prison spotlights and goons.
josh gave me ride there. wil gives me one back.
i met marlo for the first time, blood red hair
ran into ryan, got kicked out
tequila was involved, get off me
|just start it
||[18 Jan 2004|12:28am]
fuck you asshole, i'll destroy you
||[10 Jan 2004|08:29pm]
-- General Questions --
1. Whom do you believe is the smartest man alive at the moment?:
2. What do you prefer, a sunny or rainy day?: rainy
3. Do you consider yourself lucky?: yes
4. Do you feel pity for people who commit suicide?: no
5. Choose one word to describe how you feel most often: bored
-- Clothing/Hair --
1. Do you own any plaid clothing?: yes
2. Do you own Converse shoes?: no
3. Do you own Saucony shoes?: no
4. Do you own old school Nikes?: no, adidas
5. Do you wear tight pants?: yes
6. Is there more than one zipper in your pants?: I would hope not
7. Do you know what a squatter flap is?: yes
8. Do you own a messenger bag?: yes, a brown one
9. Do you wear your messenger bag across your chest?: yes
10. Do you own braces?: no
11. Are braces worn anywhere besides the mouth?: yes
12. Do you have short, shaggy hair?: yes
14. Would you classify your hair as a deadly weapon?: if I shoved it down your throat, cunt
15. Do you think mohawks are "neat"?: no, i think they're ugly
16. Is your hair black or red?: no
17. Do you have a favorite brand of hair dye?: no
18. Do you own a bandana?: no SOMEBODY STOLE IT
19. Do you wear plugs in your ears?: no
20. Are you amused by safety pins?: no
21. Have you ever used duct tape as a sewing substitute?: no
22. Do you own one or more objects with studs or spikes in them?: sadly yes
23. Do you own one or more articles of clothing from Dogpile, Lip Service, or Tiger of London?: no
24. Do you enjoy leopard print?: no
-- Habits/Beliefs --
25. Are you disgruntled (having a general hate for everything)?: YES
26. Are you an anarchist?: no
27. Does the American flag anger you?: yes and how it waves around in the air in all it's fucking glory
28. Are you working class?: soon
29. Do you dislike "preps"?: no
30. Do you dislike Hot Topic?: yes
31. Do you smoke cigarettes?: yes
32. Do you smoke cloves?: not anymore
33. Are you a thin waif?: yes
34. Are you vegan/vegetarian: no
35. Do you think meat is murder?: no, i think meat is meat
36. Do your night time activites usually involve drunken underage vomiting?: often times
37. Have you ever slept in an alley or park?: no
38. Do you wash your hair less than once a week?: no
39. Have you ever gone a week without a shower?: yes
40. Have you ever been avoided due to your odor?: haha i hope not
41. Do you know who Jack Kerouac is?: no
42. Do you like Mr. Kerouac?: no
43. Should Mumia Abu-jamal be freed from prison?: yes
44. Are you a member of the Makeout Club?: no, but it seems like I should
45. Do you say "rad"?: yes
46. Do you say "rockin'"?: no, that's sad
47. Do you say punk "rawk"?: no, that makes me homicidal.
48. Do you shout the word "oi"?: no
49. Do you say "punk's not dead"?: no. it really is dead.
50. Do you say "punk is dead"?: no but it is
-- Music --
51. Do you like bands with "."? huh
52. Do you like bands with "theory": no
53. Do you like bands with "the"?: yes
54. Do you ever precede your own name with "the" at the beginning?: no
55. Do you like bands with the F word in their name or album title?: uhh
56. Do you think "Christian punk" is an oxymoron?: yes
57. Are Blink 182 fans "posers"?: it depends
58. Do you have frequent debates over what exactly constitutes a sellout?: no
59. Have you ever brought the headlining band food?: food? mmmm
60. Do you have show flyers affixed to your walls?: no
* . . . Y O U . . . *
1) pierce your nose or tongue?: lip
2) be serious or be funny?: funny
3) drink whole or skim milk?: milk sucks
* . . . A R E Y O U . . .*
4) simple or complicated?: complicated
* . . . D O Y O U P R E F E R . . . *
5) flowers or angels?: neither
6) grey or gray?: grey
7) color or black-and-white photos?: B&W
8) lust or love?: lust is more fun
9) sunrise or sunset?: sunset
10) M&Ms or Skittles?: skittles
11) rap or rock?: rap nigguh
12) staying up late or waking up early?: staying up late
15) eating apples or oranges?: naners
* . . . A N S W E R T R U T H F U L L Y . . . *
16) Do you have a crush?: no
17) Who is it?: my giner
* . . . D O Y O U P R E F E R . . . *
18) being hot or cold?: hot
19) tall members of the opposite sex?: yes.
20) sun or moon?: moon
21) emeralds or rubies?: rubies
23) having 10 acquaintances or 1 best friend?: 10 acquaintances
24) sun or rain?: rain
25) vanilla ice cream or chocolate ice cream?: chocolate
26) boys or girls?: girls
27) green beans or carrots?: carrots
* . . . M I S C E L L A N E O U S . . . *
29) What is your biggest fear in the world?: being alone
30) Kids or no kids?: dunno
31) Cat or dog?: dog
32) Half empty or half full?: ½ empty
33) Mustard or ketchup?: ketchup
34) Hard cover books or soft cover books?: soft cover
35) Newspaper or magazine?: magazine
36) Sandals or sneakers?: boots
37) Wonder or amazement?: amazement
38) Red car or white car?: red
39) Happy and poor or sad and rich?: happy and poor
40) singing or dancing?: dancing
41) Hugging or kissing?: kissing
42) Corduroy or plain?: corduroy
43) Happy or sad?: happy
44) Purple or green?: purple
45) Blondes, brunettes?: brunettes
* . . . A B O U T Y O U . . .
What time is it?: 8:27pm
Full name?: Stefan Bernd(fucking parents) Schwarz
Nicknames: bum bum, stoophen
Names and ages of siblings?: erick-21 reinhard-23
Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake?: 17
Date that you regularly blow them out?: feburary 26
Pets?: not mine
Eye color?: blue
Hair color?: blonde
* . . . W H A T D O Y O U W A N T . . . *
Where do you want to live?: new york city
How many kids do you want?: 0
What kind of job do you want?: sociologist, chef
Do you want to get married?: maybe
* . . . W H I C H I S B E T T E R . . . *
2 doors or 4 (on a car): 4
Coffee or ice cream?: coffee
Shampoo or conditioner?: conditioner
Bridges or tunnels?: tunnels
One pillow or two?: six
* . . . W O R D A S S O C I A T I O N . . . *
(first thing that comes to mind)
Peanut?: charlie brown!
* . . . F A V O R I T E S . . . *
Salad dressing?: ranch
Color of socks?: argyle!!
Alcoholic drink?: vodka
|in their beds made of words
||[28 Dec 2003|01:44am]
kill Hannah was tonight, what turned into me running ot the train station rather late ended up working out nicely with Lisa 'm Jasmina on the same train.
new years party soon
the first bands were okay/terrible
the girl looked like kelly osborn in a school uniform.
the fat girl infront of us took off her top.
i liked it allll ;(
saw charlette and gabby "I wanna be g-a-b-b-y"
got to stop smoking, apparently it's bad for you
|reach for the stars, but I can't find my arms
||[26 Dec 2003|12:42am]
My family's big on xmas.
I got: a cell phone, worn/tanned leather jacket, messenger bag, gangster clothes, and beer.
I'm just wild about beer
I gave: LOTR verison of Risk, Bottle of JD, lawn gnome with his own beer, Gloves&Socks, Book, Book, Book, Book
||[24 Dec 2003|01:38am]
Terror Alert Level:
|here comes a revolution
||[21 Dec 2003|01:54am]
"I have items left over at my house, and i fuckin' hope none of those that came stole anything. If you did, you're more or less somewhat dead. But yes, I have a hat, B-Train's synth, Neenah's Geetar, Ally's hair stuff and Stefan's blood on the floor.
So, lemme know and we'll arrange stuff."
and my shirt..
( You and me babe, how about it Collapse )
|look up into the stars and you're gone
||[06 Dec 2003|10:50pm]
Fun with Google:
2 Type in Miserable Failure
3 Click "I'm feeling lucky"
found out our keyboard teaches you how to play it. may put that to work
Tattoo idea: Lucky Charm. Something with a Halo and wings. use your i.m.a.g.i.n.a.t.i.o.n.
just bought fight club and a clockwork orange as books, halfway through fight club.
|Wet and Naked
||[22 Nov 2003|01:01pm]
I've never got in so much trouble for losing my pants. EVER
So going to the battle of bands was an adventure in it's self. I first ended up walking into some spiritalhealing class with a bunch of old muslim women and men. So I showed off my pilate skills and soon left. Then I walked into some other place where I heard music, but terriable synth-rock music. I got in for free, soon left, but not before yelling for the band to play mmm bop.
It took me a while but I finally wound up findind my way to the battle of the bands (I also ran past a bunch of kids playing dungeons and dragons, way to easy) Rachel never made it to the show but my community service buddy Bill was there. Met Ally's friend Colleen who later gave me a ride home. Rachel and me are trying this hanging out thing again.
A change in college plans, the city schools are out. Northern is in.
After a few years of that, it's off to Rhode island cullinary arts, then france for wine and cheese.
( My new CrushCollapse )
|what if i fall what if i never make it home
||[07 Nov 2003|03:30pm]
- went TPing last night.
- going to school with a hangover is not smart at all.
- college applications are almost done, looks like I'm going to try and live in the city if I get into depaul. or if I could miraclously afford Columbia.
- party tonight